General Directorate of Coordination and Follow - up:
The ratification of the function of coordination and follow- up in the new structure of the Ministry as a General Directorate is a sign and recognition of its importance and its central role in tightening and upgrading the performance of the ministry and the various units to become the leading and advanced ahead of all the ministries in the quality of the work and meeting the Council of Ministers and the other sovereign entities requirements.
• Tighten coordination and follow-up between all the components of the ministry (represented in the headquarters of the ministry, the National Communications Corporation, the National information Center and Electronic Ratification) for the improvement and rational use of information facilities services facilities and Communications services.
• Remove inconsistencies between the ministry and its affiliate units to save effort, time and resources.
• Ensure the implementation of the plans and policies of the ministry and the program of the State reform and other sovereign directives.
• Ensure access of documented data and information in a timely manner to decision-making bodies.
• Strengthen cooperation and encourage teamwork between the ministry and its affiliate units in order to regulate the Communications and information technology sector to ensure the integrity and avoid confusion in the functions.
• Localization of successful internal and external experiences in the field of coordination and follow-up both internally and externally.
• Adapt the internal policies in the Communications and information technology sector to the policies and directives of regional and international organizations.
• Keep pace with global developments in the Communications and information technology sector.
• Participation in making political, regional and international decisions in order to serve the interests of Sudan in the Communications and information technology sector.
• Develop the capacity of the staff of the General Directorate for coordination and follow-up by being acquainted with the internal and external experiences.
• Development and promotion of coordination and follow-up the be devising electronic applications and striving to create a customer service center to facilitate the work.
Administrative work themes:
• Formation of a committee to follow up with units of the ministry including the membership of directors of Planning and International Relations in the units of the ministry headed by the General Directorate of Coordination and Follow-up , headed in the headquarters of the ministry.
• Formation of coordination committees including the membership of directors of coordination in the ministry and its units according to need.
• Hold regular internal meeting including membership of the General Directorate of Coordination and Follow-up, the General Directorate of Planning and Policies, the Executive office and the Undersecretary office to remove the overlapping jurisdictions and unify the visions.